New to Eden Roc want to meet new friends in area.

For posting anything in any category we don't yet have a forum for...
deankroh

New to Eden Roc want to meet new friends in area.

Post by deankroh »

My name is Dean kroh. I am new to the area and looking for cool people to hang out with. I live on Ulei Rd or Road 6. It gets boring out there with no power or water and always looking for things to do in my interested areas. I do not get reception for more than texts out here but my number is 209-271-2864. I love disc golf, music(all but country and religious) and mostly the rave kind since I DJ sometimes. I am a computer nerd so to speak. I am trying to live sustainable. I can also be reached by email at deankroh@gmail.com or facebook by my real name spelling... help the boredom please... haha, have a great day everybody, Mahalo
MikeR

Re: New to Eden Roc want to meet new friends in area.

Post by MikeR »

Hi, Dean. I also love disc golf and have a place back on 19, but I can't be there much of the year right now. I'll drop you a line or troll down 6th when I'm there next (march/april) if time allows and see if we can get a round of golf in. I haven't found the dg courses on the Island yet, but I hear there's one at the Hilo Coffee Mill, and another one at a beach somewhere.

Mike