Posting Messages

For posting anything in any category we don't yet have a forum for...
airin96771
Site Admin

Posting Messages

Post by airin96771 »

Aloha everyone, my name is Airin. I've been the webmaster of the EdenRocEstates website since it was established many years ago. Not much has changed, a few features have come and gone. I am working on revamping the whole site, I have new hosting with tons of space and bandwidth, I've installed this Forum software to make it easy for people to communicate, and I'm working on a few more features. I plan to add some image galleries, better maps, and more info about our subdivision.

I've now posted in every forum I've created so far, mostly just so people can see what it looks like when messages exist in them. If you have any comments, suggestions, ideas, etc, please let me know. Aloha & Mahalo! 8-)
mary

Re: Posting Messages

Post by mary »

Amazing website, thx !!!
mojo69

Re: Posting Messages

Post by mojo69 »

i want to know if what i have been hearing that two members have been running things without a full board quarm [sp] the bylaws require at least two thirds of the board, also there have been some speculation that one board member has some racial problems with those of us who live here. maybe they need to go back to texas or did they have to leave there for the same reasons.i think we need to have a new board keeping mary and ellie and start from there. we also need to find the minutes book this should have the real bylaws from 1980 when they were written.
mahalo :o