Land Trade?

If you have any questions about buying land, building a home, etc, ask them in here.
ceorl

Land Trade?

Post by ceorl »

Hello- does anyone know of someone who might want to trade an undeveloped Eden Roc lot for something completely different on the mainland? I have 2 adjacent undeveloped lots totaling almost 2.5 acres in Dyer, NV (Fish Lk Vlly.) Electric lines border both lots, although a small solar panel meets all of my needs, and others use windpower. It's a high desert, ag community (alfalfa) about halfway between Reno and Vegas, less than 2 hours to Mammoth Mt Ski Area and the east entrances to both Yosemite and Death Valley Natl Parks. The closest towns that have banks, grocery stores, etc. are Bishop, CA and Tonopah, NV (there is paratransit service twice a week to both.) Esmeralda County is one of the last in the U.S. that doesn't issue ANY building permits, so you can legally build whatever you want. Yeah, you have long, beautiful drives w/o much traffic which I love, but I'm not retired yet, so it's been impractical. These lots are appraised by the county @ $9,900 each; I'd like to trade them for something somewhat equivalent in value. They can be seen at Google Earth 37 36'53.24"N 118 00'19.00N The small travel trailer straddles both lots and can remain on the property if wanted. I don't care if the Eden Roc lot is on a funky road and I don't need utilities- I live pretty simply. Thanks!