New neighbors

For posting anything in any category we don't yet have a forum for...
Gondor11

New neighbors

Post by Gondor11 »

About a month ago, I noticed the house next door had new people in it. I am not sure where they came from. Right now, I counted 14 cars. There is a crying baby and another child. They do not talk but yell and curse. I am concerned that they maybe squatters. When Zetus was there, I had trouble with his dogs killing my animals, now the place looks like a dump and there are lots of people living there. How can I find out who those people are? There are no county numbers.
Gary

Re: New neighbors

Post by Gary »

Aloha
There are a lot of squatters in the area. Some very nice and others well. I think without power, water and cable most have written this area and will not build for some time. I had one a few lots away a few years ago. He was a nice guy, found a job and moved back to Maui. He did leave a structure and a bit of a mess that has been over grown. I can see your pain with that many cars. The best way to check is just introduce your self and get their first names. You don’t need last. If you know your address or Tax TMK number of your lot, you should be able to find the lots around you. It will list the owners name and mailing address and date of each sale even price. You could send the registered owner an anonymous picture of the property to the listed tax mailing address. If its them maybe they will move things to the back or clean it up a bit if they are squatters it may take some time for the owner to remove them if they care. Good luck on any path you decide.
http://qpublic9.qpublic.net/hi_hawaii_search.php
Thanks
Gondor11

Re: New neighbors and rippers

Post by Gondor11 »

Well about the 26th of March with activities going on all night they left. Took everything including the catchment. The gutter is now going from the roof to the ground. From what I can tell they took the hot water tank too. No telling about things in the house. Got county numbers and address, sent owner a letter to let him know the situation. In April, 2 places got ripped off on our street. My neighbors are watching out for me as I for them. I guess the situation will just get worse as people cannot make ends meet or benefits are not enough to cover their lifestyles.
Gary

Re: New neighbors

Post by Gary »

Sorry to here, I have had a few questionable people in the yard. Most of the time when they see the security cameras and dogs in the windows. I think they change their minds. If you don’t mind what street number was the crime on. And was there any vehicle description. We should all keep an eye out.