road brush cutting

For posting classifieds. This can include: For Sale, Free, Trading, Services Offered, Services Wanted, etc.
renoo

road brush cutting

Post by renoo »

Howzit Im the guy who flailed the brush back from the roadsides and mowed them last september,while doing the job i seen many side roads are in bad shape and over grown,just wanted to let you know i do this for 4 subdivisions and people can hire me on the side,often subdivisions cant afford to maintain all roads,for example a few neighbors on a road can pool the money and its enough to brush cut the whole road,i have made the worst roads the nicest and when im done they can be mowed with your rider or push mower,I been hired for many reasons for example roads get so bad that matson wont deliver a container or UPS truck cant use the road because its to narrow I even cut back your roads so the shool bus could use some cross streets, and if you have a new car it gets scratched.So if you need the road cut or graded or just need landscapeing or tractor work i have 30 years experience My cell No.443-1317 Thanks WARREN